- Display size: 4.3"
- Display type: capacitive touch, glass, LCD color display
- Multi-language user interface: English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian
- Water-rating: IPx7 (from the front panel when installed correctly; see installation instructions)
- Operating voltage: +10.8 - 16V dc
- Peak power: 280 W max
- Internal amplifier: Class-D
- Fits DIN cut-out: yes
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP): yes
- PartyBus technology: yes (receive and broadcast; wired or wirelessly)
- Bluetooth wireless technology: Audio streaming, music control (via devices compatible with A2DP/AVRCP 1.3 Bluetooth protocols)
- SiriusXM®-ready: yes (U.S. only; requires optional SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner. Does not support traffic and weather.)
- Wi-Fi®: Audio streaming
- ANT+® technology: yes
- Fusion-Link control: yes (wireless)
- Fusion speaker, subwoofer and amplifier profiles preconfigured via DSP: yes
- DAB+ ready: Fusion DAB+ module is required (sold separately). Only available where DAB or DAB+ broadcast is supported (Europe and Australia). DAB+ does not support traffic and weather.
- NMEA 2000®: yes (control via MFD; Fusion-Link)
- Works with NRX remotes: yes
- Additional: AM/FM, Apple® AirPlay, digital optical input, USB audio, AUX x2, UPnP, MTP.
- Auxiliary inputs: 2 x RCA Inputs (AUX1, AUX2)
- Ethernet: 1 port
- USB 2.0 port: 1 port (for phone charging or media playback)
- SiriusXM port: 1 port (requires optional SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner, does not support traffic and weather)
- AM/FM radio port: 1 Motorola antenna connector port
- Speaker: 4 x speaker connections: 2 (zone amplified)
- RCA pre-out (left, right and subwoofer): 4 zones
- Line out: 4 (1 x left + right per zone; requires external amplification)
- Optical input 1 x digital optical input (SPDIF)
- Subwoofer out: 4 (1/zone; requires external amplification)
Software updates are available over-the-air via the free Fusion-Link app or USB.
Warranty & Compliance
Released Feb. 14, 2019
Added scrubbing for USB and UPnP sources. Improved RDS text display. General bug fixes and improvements.
Download release notes PDF
To check the installed version of software go to Settings > About > Review
Install Process (USB Update)
- From the product page, select Product Support > Download. The required zip file will load onto your computer.
- Extract the folder named Garmin to a USB flash drive (format fat32).
- Connect the USB Flash Drive to the USB Port.
- Go to the settings menu, select Update > Stereo > Yes. The update will run and the stereo will reboot when complete.
- The DAB and NRX remote accessories can now be updated from the Update menu, if required.
- Ensure the USB flash drive is formatted to FAT32 and the Garmin folder is in the root of the USB device.
- Ensure the folder on the flash drive is named Garmin.
- This update will reset the settings to factory defaults.